Friday, April 24, 2009



I haven't posted to this blog since October 15, 2007. Since then we bought a house and I changed my email address. For some reason I was unable to log-in. I just found out that the reason was a one letter error in my user name so now I can continue with the blog, hopefully a couple times a week.

We moved from the San Francisco Bay Area to a small farm community in the Central Vally of California and we have about an acre of land to play with, so the direction of my blog will change to a more rural perspective.

For starters, I want to share a few photos of the success of my first attempt at growing artichokes. When I planted them last year, they did nothing, but continued to grow and are now producing wonderfully delicious chokes. They are now at a point where I don't even need to water them. Here are a couple of photos.

No comments: