Sunday, January 08, 2006











This is intended to be a "Photo Blog" with as many random photos posted as possible, from many different genra of life, hopefully with some theme for each entry.

This is the first of a collection I photographed at the San Francisco Zoo in 2005, using an Olympus E-300 digital camera.

I spent more than 30 years involved in ecological education to elementary (5th grade) children, so I guess that I have more than a passing interest in animals, plants, and the condition of our planet, such as it is.

Even though these critters are in a zoo, we can bless God that they are still on our planet.

There are more to come, and then, some domestic pets.

1 comment:

Gloria Hopkins said...

These are very nice images Todd! I don't see "zoo" anywhere in them. I especially like that long-tailed critter leaning against the tree.